THE JULIA TOP
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
- Underwire support, up to an H-cup
- Adjustable lace-up back (32-38")
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Julia is the proud Vancouverite who founded Nettle's Tale Swimwear. Her designs are inspired by her love for the Canadian landscape, her respect for the female form, and a nod to vintage styles.
The bust cups in this top are made from scratch in Vancouver, and you’ll love the adjustable back. Julia designed it more like a corset than a bra – tighten or loosen your top just the way you like it. This suit does more than channel Marilyn. It works hard to give you carefree bust support, and did we mention it comes in an irresistible red?
Surprise surprise, Julia loves the water! 800 million people across the globe go without clean drinking water every day, but there are some great charities out there making a difference. 10% of this bikini’s profits go to acts.ca.
*Julia is wearing an E cup top in photos - refer to size chart.
All sale purchases are final sale and are not eligible for refund. If applicable, sale items can be exchanged for another size of the same item, or store credit will be issued.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all regular orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
Free shipping is included on regular orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. If an item is unclaimed and returned to sender, Nettle's Tale is not responsible for the cost of shipping the package to you again.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.