Join Our Team
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
Be part of something exciting, growing, and local! We are a small business with a busy storefront in the heart of Gastown. We design and manufacture our own swimwear and clothing lines, fit to and modeled by the people around us. We also carry ethically made accessories, jewelry, and home goods. We are passionate about changing the way people are portrayed in media and culture, as well as how people think about their own bodies when shopping for swimwear and clothes. We are looking for individuals who share those values and who are genuinely passionate about people; being social, making connections, and delivering a special customer service experience. We are looking to hire one associate to work 1-2 shifts/week (each shift is 6-7 hours). At least one day of weekend availability is a must, and must have good availability for July/August.
- 1-2 years of retail or sales experience preferred, but not mandatory to apply
- A love for socializing and connecting with people
- Ability to retain product knowledge and develop familiarity and love for a variety of products
- Passionate about helping people develop self-confidence and experience personal growth
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use POS systems and handle cash
- Responsible and task driven
- You share our core values of: honesty, acceptance, inspiring each other, building community, and creating an excellent customer service experience
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something that is growing and changing frequently
- Potential for growth into a full-time role within the company. We also have an online branch and there are opportunities for more responsibility in a variety of areas of our company.
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the customers you help daily, as well as in the company.
- A tight-knit, supportive work environment
- A great neighborhood to work in and be a part of!
- Long-term job stability
- Potential for health care benefits
- Very generous staff discounts
Nettle’s Tale is a Vancouver-based company that started in 2014 via a wildly successful crowd-funding campaign. To learn more about what we do and sell, please check out our 'About Us' page or watch our Indiegogo video
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter & resume and we will get back to you shortly with an interview time.