The Nettle's Tale Swimwear team is dedicated to changing how women shop for swimsuits. We are based out of Vancouver, BC.
We have a brand new swimwear & lifestyle store opening in Vancouver this spring and we are searching for Part and Full-time retail associates that are passionate about changing the swimwear shopping experience for women. This is more than just another retail job! You will be a part of infusing change into the daily, negative thoughts women have about their bodies and empowering them to love themselves, love their swimsuit and to finally start enjoying the pool or the beach. Along with our swimwear, our storefront will carry other ethically made, thoughtfully sourced goods.
We are looking to hire 1-3 associates for anywhere from 15 to 30+ hours per week, shifts being available for every day of the week, but primarily needed (Thursday to Monday).
At Nettle's Tale we are interested in hiring those that already share our core values:
- Inspiring one another
- Building community
- Creating an excellent customer service experience
- Preferably 1-2 years retail experience OR sales experience
- A love for networking and conversing with others—you enjoy winning strangers over
- Ability to retain product knowledge and develop familiarity and love for the product
- Passionate about helping women increase their self-confidence and find a swimsuit they love!
- Attention to detail
- Social media and tech savvy
- You like to host, attend and plan events
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a new store opening
- Potential for growth into a full-time, salaried store manager and buyer position or another role within the company, as we have an extensive online branch of the company as well and we welcome you to vocalise where you want to go in the company the day you start
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the customers you help daily, but also in the company as well
- A tight-knit, supportive family like work environment
- Great neighbourhood to work in and be a part of!
- Long term job stability
If this sounds like it would be a great fit for you, email a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 'Application - Your Name' in the subject line and we will get back to you shortly regarding an interview.