ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
• Amazing bust support without an uncomfortable underwire
• Flattering gathering along midsection
• No pressure points on neck or shoulders
• Great for swimming lengths and being active
• Fabric is 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Deirdre was born and raised in Northern Shuswap, BC and in her 50s she is still spending her summers on the lake at the family cabin. She loves jumping into the water on a hot summer day or waking early to swim lengths.
She needed a one-piece that was functional athletically and stylish for lounging. Deirdre is an inverted pear, so we wanted to show off those great legs while providing the coverage and support needed up top. No matter your bust size, this suit makes you feel completely taken care of and comfortable. It is classy and modest, with just the right amount of sexy for a woman at any age.
"I HAVE NEVER FELT SO SUPPORTED AND CAREFREE IN A SUIT."
Some of the unique design features include mid-section ruching (gathering), thick racerback straps, that twist coming over the shoulder, and braiding for added texture. Order your suit in turquoise or classic black.
Deirdre is passionate about HIV prevention, after years working in AIDS clinics and Calgary hospitals. She has selected Servants Anonymous Calgary to receive 10% of the profits from her design.
*Deirdre is wearing size Medium in photos - refer to size chart.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at email@example.com
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
- Free shipping is included on orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
- For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
- All sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.