How to pack 1 suit, and wear 6 (or more!)
MONEY-SAVING TIP: Buy a Britney top.
What's that you say? How will spending money save me money?
Let me break it down for you:
There's a reason why this top is one of our best sellers - because it's so versatile! Within an hour of trying on the first sample of this top, Britney had already figured out six different ways to wear it.
One Britney top = Endless suit options!
Below are 6 GIFs of our favourite ways to tie this top (also can be found on our Pinterest board).
1. Twisted in the front, tied in a bow around the strap in the back.
2. Double bows with racerback straps! (easier to accomplish on smaller busts)
3. Crossed & twisted in front, with a bow in the back.
4. Twisted in front with a halter style strap (remove one strap for this tie)
5. The classic tie — crossed in front and tied in a bow in back!
6. For large busts with smaller band sizes — racerback the straps and loop the ties through the straps on the back.
FIT TIP: The support and security of this top is created when you wrap it around your bust, and depends on how you tie it. The tighter the wrap, the more support & security you will get.
Found a new way to tie it? Share it with us!
Post it on social media and tag @nettlestale, or email it to email@example.com