THE STACEY BOTTOMS
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
- 3-piece set that transitions from bike, to beach, to swim
- Adjustable straps on romper
- Bandeau has pockets for optional bust cups
- Low-rise bottoms with full coverage
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Stacey is a unique soul who recently drifted from Vancouver to California to teach literature. She loves to mix up her style, flaunt unisex apparel, and challenge the norm. We followed suit with this design. You're probably thinking, "Can I swim in that romper?" You sure can!
This swim set can change as quickly as your plans do. Transition from bike to beach, hit the patio for a drink...with three versatile pieces, you can cover up as much (or as little!) as you want. Wear the romper straps up, down, or flounce around in a two-piece. The low-rise bottoms and bandeau let you sunbathe without weird tan lines. You’ll be turning heads with the dreamy cloud-print lining, eye-catching copper bandeau, and perfectly cut shorts.
10% of this suit’s profits go towards the BC Cancer Agency.
"I've never owned a swimsuit I feel this confident in. It brings me comfort without making me feel like I borrowed my mom's swimsuit."
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
- Free shipping is included on orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
- For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
- All sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.