THE KAYCEE BOTTOMS
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
- Doubles as a great top for yoga or a backless dress
- Alternating hook & eye closure
- Pockets for optional bust cups
- Low-rise shorts give the coverage you want for hips, thighs, and cheeks
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Kaycee is the graphic designer behind the Nettle's Tale logo, and she loves geeking out on typography. She wanted a fun, youthful swimsuit for being active or lounging at home in Vancouver. Functionally, she wanted bottoms she wouldn't have to pull on constantly for coverage.
This thoughtful design loves pear-shaped ladies who are daintier up top. It's perfect for beach volleyball, marrying feminine charm with the shape of a sporty two-piece. And when you’re wearing “the tuxedo of swimwear,” you’ll stand out from everyone else on the beach.
10% of the profits from this swimsuit will go to Anvil Island Summer Camp. Kaycee has been a part of Anvil in some way, shape or form for over a decade.
*Kaycee is wearing size Small in the photos - refer to sizing chart.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- ALL SALE PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND. If applicable, sale items can be exchanged for another size of the same item.
- We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all regular orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
- Free shipping is included on orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
- For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.