THE CYD BOTTOMS
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
• Competition-style surf bottoms with adjustable pull cord in waistband
• Our cheekiest cut & lowest rise bottoms
• Fabric is 92% polyester, 8% spandex
Cyd is part owner of surf & yoga eco resort, El Coco Loco, in rural, northern Nicaragua. Hailing from the shores of White Rock beach in BC, Cyd & her husband now call Nicaragua home. She spends her time living & traveling in the tropics & visiting friends & family in BC. A competitive surfer & yoga instructor, Cyd needed a swimsuit that would keep up with her active lifestyle.
These bottoms aren't just built for style, they're built for competition. Their most important feature is an internal pull cord in the waistband. With the ability to tighten as much as needed, it ensures these bottoms won't be lost in the middle of a wave. True to classic surf style, these bottoms sit high on the hip with a cheeky cut (great for the board & the beach).
10% of proceeds from the sales of this suit will go towards Waves of Hope, a non-profit community development program in Nicaragua.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at email@example.com
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
- Free shipping is included on orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
- For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
- All sale items are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.