These tiny knives are commonly used to perform small tasks such as opening letters or box cutting and stored very conveniently on your ring of keys you likely take with you everywhere you go.
No. 2 = 3.5cm / No. 4 = 5cm
Sandvik stainless steel
We use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
The classic Opinel blade has adopted a Yatagan shape. The Yatagan shape is inspired by a traditional Turkish saber, the toe up. The blade is ground to an exclusive convex profile that ensures the strength of the blade and allows efficient regrinding.
Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at email@example.com
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
- We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all regular orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
- Free shipping is included on orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
- For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
- All sale purchases are not eligible for refund - only exchanges or store credit will be issued.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.