Bare Skin Bath Bar
Bare Skin Bar was created by a team of women who love beautiful and beneficial skincare. These products are handcrafted in small batches in beautiful British Columbia, using quality ingredients sourced from Canadian suppliers.
Available in 4 options
Detoxifying: Sea Salt + Coconut Oil
Feature a high concentration of sea salt and coconut oil - natural ingredients known for drawing toxins out of your body. Gentle kaolin clay purifies and softens skin, while the scent of the fresh ocean calms and relaxes.
Softening: Oatmeal + Shea Butter
Loaded with skin-loving ingredients to smooth and moisturize — ultra-soothing oatmeal relieves dry and irritated skin, while coconut milk and shea butter soften and hydrate, leaving your skin smooth and supple.
Calming: Rose Clay + Cocoa Butter
A stress-relieving blend of sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. Rose clay gently purifies and prepares your skin to absorb the minerals from pink sea salts, while rich cocoa butter leaves your skin feeling soft and silky smooth.
Restoring: Spirulina + Hemp Seed Oil
Refreshes with the uplifting scent of eucalyptus, sage, and spearmint. Spirulina nourishes skin with minerals and antioxidants, while hemp seed oil prevents moisture loss and premature skin aging with its concentrated essential fatty acid content.
4 Bars X 100G ea
All sale purchases are final sale and are not eligible for refund. If applicable, sale items can be exchanged for another size of the same item, or store credit will be issued.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at email@example.com
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all regular orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
Free shipping is included on regular orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. If an item is unclaimed and returned to sender, Nettle's Tale is not responsible for the cost of shipping the package to you again.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.