The Nettle's Tale Swimwear team is dedicated to changing how women shop for swimsuits. We are based out of Vancouver, BC.
Be a part of something exciting with a local company and product! With potential career growth opportunities! This is more than just another retail job! You will be a part of infusing change into the daily, negative thoughts women have about their bodies and empowering them to love themselves, love their swimsuit and to finally start enjoying the pool or the beach. We have a lifestyle store front in the heart of Gastown on West Cordova Street, we sell our own swimwear brand in the store as well as many other local and ethically made products! We are looking for a store manager for the location, that is genuinely passionate about being social, making connections and delivering and also maintaining an excellent customer service standard, as well as the visual integrity of our store.
At Nettle's Tale we are interested in hiring those that already share our core values:
- Inspiring one another
- Building community
- Creating an excellent customer service experience
Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Inventory Management
- Minimum stock levels and buying
- Maintaining and creating store systems and operations
- Regular meetings with direct report
- 35 to 40 hours per week on the shop floor interacting with the public
- Pay Roll
- Store Schedule
- Hiring, training and managing other sales associates
- Develop training programs
- Determine sales projections
- Lead the store team to set projections
- Preferably 1-2 years retail experience OR business management experience
- A love for networking and conversing with others. You enjoy winning strangers over.
- Ability to retain product knowledge and develop familiarity and love for the product.
- Self Motivated
- Passionate about helping women increase their self confidence and find a swimsuit they love!
- Attention to detail
- Social media and tech savvy
- You like to host, attend and plan events
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a start up that is growing and planning to expand
- Potential for growth beyond store managing to doing more buying or managing store openings in the future or another role within the company, as we have an extensive online branch of the company as well and we welcome you to vocalize where you want to go in the company the day you start.
- Opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the customers you help daily, but also in the company as well.
- A tight knit, supportive family like work environment.
- Great neighbourhood to work in and be a part of!
If this sounds like it would be a great fit for you, email a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put 'Application - Your Name' in the subject line and we will get back to you shortly regarding an interview.