THE HEATHER TOP [Pink + Sage]
*All sale purchases are final sale
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
• Reversible crop top
• High neckline with coverage across bust
• Sizing flexibility - the lace-up back adjusts to fit a wide variety of sizes
• Fabric is 92% polyester, 8% spandex
*Due to the reversible nature of this top, there is no option to add bust padding
The Heather has the coverage of a classic one-piece, with the freedom and flexibility of a two-piece.
When not working or studying, Heather can be found Aquafitting or hot-tubbing at the local pool, making her famous breakfast sandwiches, or browsing the dogs of Instagram. She wanted a stylish suit that would take her seamlessly from the community pool to the beach, and everywhere in between.
Heather's reversible top provides the coverage you need for active swim and play, with eye-catching strap details.
For the last few years, Heather has studied, worked and lived on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓-speaking Musqueam people. Heather's community has been greatly impacted by the good work of the Vancouver Native Health Society - 10% of the profits from this suit will go to VNHS.
All sale purchases are final sale and are not eligible for refund. If applicable, sale items can be exchanged for another size of the same item while supplies last, or store credit will be issued.
When returning or exchanging items, please follow these rules and remember you can always contact us with any product or order-related questions at email@example.com
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
We want you to be happy with the comfort, look, and fit of your Nettle’s Tale product. If you’re not happy for any reason, then we’re not happy. We accept exchanges and refunds on all regular orders, excluding the initial shipping or duty costs incurred by the customer.
Free shipping is included on regular orders over $200, and free domestic returns (within Canada) on orders with multiple sizes of the same item.
For full refunds, product must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders) in original condition as defined below. Exchanges can be made within 60 days of purchase.
Please send returns & exchanges to: 330 W Cordova St, Vancouver BC, V6B 1E8
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- All returned items for refund must be received back at our fulfillment centre within 14 days of the date you received your order in the mail (30 days for international orders).
- All returned items must be in ORIGINAL CONDITION: hygienic liner intact, no tears or snags, no deodorant stains or markings, tags included. Any items not in original condition will be subject to a restocking / cleaning fee.
- If items are returned after the above-stated number of days (14 for Canada and 30 days for International), and in the original condition as stated above, a never-ending store credit will be issued for the total amount of items purchased.
- Returns are processed within 5 business days of their arrival at our fulfillment centre. Refunds can only be issued using your original payment method.
- We only offer exchanges for the same item or an item of the same value in a different size, colour, or pattern. We are unable to accommodate exchanges for different items at this time.
- Please keep in mind we are not liable for product being returned in the mail by customers; be sure to use a registered postal service and tracking number when returning product.
- Shipping costs incurred on sending a suit back to us for size exchange, store credit or refund are NOT covered, however Nettle’s Tale does cover the cost of sending the new size back to you again.
- Shipping is non-refundable, except in cases where we have made a shipping error. If an item is unclaimed and returned to sender, Nettle's Tale is not responsible for the cost of shipping the package to you again.
- When returning or exchanging product internationally, please be sure to note that product is a returned item when filling out customs paperwork.